BUYING A MR. SCARY GUITAR

To start the purchase process for a Mr. Scary Guitar, please fill out the following order form (best viewed on a full computer due to PDF requirements).

ORDER FORM

Each individual custom order is unique and specific to the buy.Upon agreement of the cost of the order by all parties, 20% deposit is due at time of order. The remaining 80% of payment will be due at the time the order is completed. The order will be shipped to the buyer when the remaining 80% of the payment is collected. All shipping and handling charges apply to the buyer. Payments are non-refundable.

Please make your check or money order out to Mr. Scary Guitars.

Please email info@mrscaryguitars.com to submit your order form and for all questions pertaining to customer support and orders/order status.  Thank you!

Certificate of authenticity designed and signed by George Lynch.  Comes with every Mr. Scary guitar, each COA is different and hand made.

Certificate of authenticity designed and signed by George Lynch. Comes with every Mr. Scary guitar, each COA is different and hand made.